Sunday, July 13, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

.
Says:


Sourdough results: King B and I loved it. The kids - not so much. So I tried a recipe that has some honey in it, which King B and I loved... but the kids weren't here to try it, so you'll have to wait to see what they thought.

It's been a very hectic couple of weeks. Busker was out of his normal routine, and fussier than usual - making for a mommy with full arms, as he was NOT happy unless someone was holding him. And lacking my usual baby holder helpers, very little got accomplished. He seems to be back in a routine now, so I will also get myself back on track.

Right now it's time to get ready for Mass. After Mass, I will be tackling the kitchen and getting it all spiffy in preparation for the arrival of our new freezer. I will also be putting the freecycling items just outside the doorway with the names of the recipients. Oops, better run... tell you more about Freecycle later....

Blessings to you,
Queen Bee

1 comment:

Janette said...

So what did you find on freecycle?
Sourdough is tough for me. I only like one type and it is difficult to make without salt water in the air-lol.